Tuesday 13 January 2015

Celine Dion postpones all performance show indefinitely to attend to husband's health


The Grammy winner and an international singer Celine Dion has put all her Las Vegas show on hold to enable her take care of her ailing husband. The Canadian singer's 72-year-old husband and manager Rene' Angelil had a cancerous tumour removed from his throat in December 2013 and is said to be recovering slowly from the disease.

According to a statement from her official site which she says "I want to devote every ounce of my strength and energy to my husband's healing, and to do so, it's important for me to dedicate this time to him and to our children. I also want to apologize to all my fans everywhere, for inconveniencing them, and I thank them so much for their love and support." 
The mother of three is quick to also show gratitude to her husband of 20 years for all the love and support especially for nurturing her through her career.

Go on Celine. We love you and wish your husband a quick recovery!


No comments:

Post a Comment