Tuesday 28 October 2014

Like 'The Duchess' on Facebook


To make this blog even better and more easily accessible, I have been up to quite a few exciting things to make the experience of the blog fonder.

Whether you are on the go or on your desk, it is my desire no one misses out on hottest news as it happens. Going forward, I would be presenting my posts across channels - this blog and the blog's Facebook page.

All you need to do is to search for 'The Duchess' on your Facebook with the emblem above identifying the blog's page. Simply 'Like' the page, and you have joined one of the first to know of every of my post.

Click on this link, for a priority pass to the page, like you'd enjoy in airports; Like 'The Duchess' on Facebook.

This blog is going to be very interesting to every member of its virtual community.

No comments:

Post a Comment