Friday 15 May 2015

Nigerians grab £6.5 London apartments

Harrods Estates has reported nearly 50 percent increase in London. Mayfair apartments buying are by West Africans, majority of who are Nigerians. The property company disclosed wealthy entrepreneur and oil magnates are spending up to £6.5 to acquire the apartments.

In the words of Shirley Humphrey, the estate agent director: 'The key thing is owning a home in London they can use for a minimum of a few months of the year.' The surge in interest occurred in the last 12 months.

Hmmm..This reports in only of London, you and I can imagine other major cities of the world ..I need to double up my efforts to be on this list of entrepreneur . I believe Harrods won't close their books until my request comes in. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment