Wednesday 13 May 2015

Beckham: 'Our children need to work hard'

Fashion designer, Victoria Beckham also known as 'Posh' has revealed her endeavour to be a good mum like every other mother. She said "I feel the constant struggle to be the best mother I can, whilst setting a good example to my children to work hard".

She continued: "Being in a position where they live such a privilege life, it is important that our children understand humility, that they appreciate how their parents have worked very hard to create this life for the family and that they too, have a responsibility to work hard, and never, ever take anything for granted,".

I tell you nature wired mothers similarly my mother's voice, echoes similar wordings as I type this.

Very proud of your parenting etiquette Posh spice, well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment