Wednesday 17 June 2015

A trending cartoon images that tells a tale

Pic -Kendy Joseph/Chevelin illustration 2014
Very captivating images I must say..I wish there were appendages tagged to the pictures and I must say the pictures tell more stories than words.

The pictures depicts passion, betrayal, love, truth, romance, abuse, motherhood, sex, slavery, colonialism, lust, dark skinned people e.t.c, its all encompassing! Please look through and let me know what you think...I already have a story line to this ..Would like to know yours..

Not totally sure if that's the end of the captions but it says 'FIN' which in many romance language means 'Finish' or 'End'. I will definitely get back to you if I find more pictures.
Many more pictures after the cut..






































No comments:

Post a Comment