Sunday 9 November 2014

Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg discloses why he wears same grey T-shirt every day



With affluence you probably get away with many things in life except illegality.

Mark  Zukerberg, the supremo at Facebook has disclosed the reason he wears same grey T-shirt every day. Mr Zukerberg, the 30-year-old billionaire was put on the spot at a Question and Answer time with the public recently.

One of the participant at the event was blunt enough to ask the social media guru: "Why do you wear the same T-shirt every day?." His answer goes deeper than expected by the gathering. He disclosed: "I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community." He however added that he owns multiple of the same T-shirt.

He considers serving the people on his social media platform more important by saying further: "I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve over a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life."

I tell you, it so good to be in money, you can only be another Mr. Zukerberg to get away with this position. Anyone in doubt?

No comments:

Post a Comment