Friday 27 March 2015

Zayn Malik splits from One Direction


Its no longer news that Zayn Malik of the boy band 'One direction' has quit from the group to live a "normal life". The 22-year-old singer said in an interview with the Sun "I did try to do something that I wasn't happy doing for a while ... I only ever tried to do it for the fans. "I'm only upset because I feel like I may have let them down in some sort of way. "It's not that I've turned my back on them or anything, it's just that I can't do that any more because it's not real to me."

He denied talks going round about bad blood between him and his fellow band mates for making this decision, instead he insists "My band has been really supportive". The rest of the boys Harry Styles, 21, Louis Tomlinson, 23, Niall Horan, 21, and Liam Payne, 21 are eager to carry on as One Direction.
Not all of the band fans have been able to gulp this down, there's been so much rant on social media especially girls who have sought after him..
I think he is just at that point where he needs his mummy..He just wants normalcy!

All the best to the young lad though! He still has a lot ahead of him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment